Online LL.M. in Intellectual Property at Cardozo
Cardozo is recognized as a leader in legal scholarship in numerous areas of study, and our intellectual property law program is consistently ranked in the top 10 best IP programs in the country and No. 2 in New York by U.S. News & World Report.1 We bring that same commitment to academic excellence to our new online Master of Laws degree program and combine it with the flexibility and convenience of online classes.
Earning an LL.M. provides you with the foundation and expertise to work in patent, copyright, and trademark law, whether you want the knowledge and skills to become the expert in your firm or you decide to chart a new career path at a different organization.
- 8 courses
- 24 credits
- 100% online
- Complete in as few as 12 months with full-time courseload or as few as 16 months part time
- 3 opportunities to start per year (fall, spring, and summer)
- J.D. required for U.S. applicants, and a first law degree, such as LLB or J.D., required for non-U.S. applicants
Grow Your Career With a Master of Laws Degree
Top-ranked in intellectual property, Cardozo understands the intricacies and complexities of practicing in vastly different industries. With a curriculum offering in-depth spotlights on patent, copyright, and trademark law, our online LL.M. also prepares students for long-term success.
Learn From Legal Experts
Find Your Tools for Success
We’re More Than a Degree
Cardozo School of Law is at the forefront of today’s IP law. For the 2020-2021 academic year, online students have the opportunity to attend the on-campus events and conferences that have moved online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our online students are also invited to join our in-house clinics, which provide hands-on learning opportunities and are currently operating virtually as well.
- The Cardozo-Google Project for Patent Diversity helps women and underrepresented minority groups obtain patents
- The FAME Center for Fashion, Arts, Media and Entertainment Law provides leadership for New York's booming creative industries
- Tech Startup Clinic provides legal expertise for emerging companies in New York's innovative Silicon Alley technology sector
- The Indie Film Clinic provides legal services to independent filmmakers
- The Cardozo Data Law Initiative (CDLI) focuses on business, technology, and data management for the digital age
- The Blockchain Project explores the legal questions that surround blockchain technology and the field's numerous legal and policy issues
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Admissions Dates and Deadlines
- Retrieved on April 7, 2021, from usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/yeshiva-university-03103