Online Experience at Cardozo School of Law
Earning an LL.M. degree online provides students with the same caliber program they can take on campus, but with several notable perks, including lower costs and greater flexibility:
- Choose to take a part-time or full-time courseload
- A 30 to 40 percent savings compared to on-campus program rates
- Save on relocation fees and the cost of living and commuting in New York City
- Continue practicing law in your current full-time role
- Asynchronous classes means learning when it’s convenient for you
- Complete the program in as few as 12 months for full-time students and 16 months for part-time students
A law degree program doesn’t have to upend your life, but it should transform it. Our faculty are experienced and connected in the intellectual property field and committed to creating engaging, hands-on coursework and networking opportunities. While every student might not be based in New York, they can still take advantage of the innovative, boundary-breaking mindset our hometown is known for.
Apply today to earn your LL.M. degree online, and discover our collaborative and dynamic digital experience, supported by a student support team to help you stay successful.
Foundation for Success
Before beginning their studies, students take an orientation course. This required class serves as an introduction to our learning management system, familiarizing you with its tools, forms of communication, and best practices for success in an online environment.