Online Cybersecurity Degree Admissions
at Yeshiva University’s Katz School of Science and Health
When you decide to pursue your online Master of Science in Cybersecurity degree at Yeshiva University’s (YU) Katz School of Science and Health, we want to make sure your application process goes as smoothly as possible. The Master’s in Cybersecurity degree admissions may differ from our other graduate programs, so please be sure to review the application requirements and deadlines in full before starting to collect your materials. A downloadable checklist is also available for you to easily reference and use to track your progress.
Yeshiva University offers three annual start opportunities for the program to accommodate as many of your needs as a prospective student as we can. There also are options for tuition and financial aid, which will be part of your application process and may require a few additional steps.
Take a look at our upcoming priority and final deadlines and start making your plans to apply. As always, please reach out to an admissions outreach advisor if you have any questions.
|Term||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline||Start Date|
|Spring 2024||November 3, 2023||January 8, 2024||January 16, 2024|
Cybersecurity Degree Admissions Requirements
To apply for the online master’s in cybersecurity program, you must possess a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale). You must also submit the following in order to be considered for admission:
- Completed online application
Unofficial transcripts from academic institutions where nine or more credits were earned can be submitted via the online application to start the review process. If admitted, official transcripts provided directly from academic institutions where nine or more credits were earned must be submitted no later than one month prior to the first day of class via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend this option as it is the quickest and easiest way for institutions to submit transcripts. If your academic institutions can only submit the transcript via mail, please have the sealed copies of official transcripts sent to:
Yeshiva University - Graduate Enrollment
Attn: Martha DeCaille
500 West 185th Street
New York, NY 10033
- Application fee: $50 (waivable by the university; connect with an admissions outreach advisor for more information)
- Personal statement
- Students who completed their undergraduate studies at an international institution may be required to submit English language proficiency scores (TOEFL or IELTS); these scores should be from within the last two years
- Applicants who have been awarded a bachelor’s and/or graduate degree from an international higher education institution outside of the United States or a non-English speaking Canadian institution will need to submit a course-by-course NACES transcript evaluation including all official transcripts confirming the degree is equivalent to U.S. standards. An applicant’s international credentials will not be reviewed for admission consideration until a transcript evaluation is completed. All transcripts will need to be submitted from each institution where nine or more credits were earned. If admitted, all official course-by-course transcripts and official transcript evaluations and unofficial transcripts are due before the first day of class.
By submitting this form, I agree to provide the contact information listed above for the purpose of receiving communication regarding educational programs and opportunities, and to be contacted by Yeshiva University and Everspring, its authorized representative.
Download the Program Brochure
Are you looking to start your career in the vital field of cybersecurity? Earn your master’s degree online with Yeshiva University from any background, no technical experience needed. The online Master of Science (MS) in Cybersecurity, offered through the Katz School of Science and Health at YU, prepares you for the technical and business aspects of cybersecurity.
Complete the form to download a brochure and get more details about the program, including information on the program structure, curriculum, benefits and application requirements.
Minimum Hardware Specifications
- i5 processor or higher
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB hard drive (internal storage)
Minimum Software Specifications
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for Mac
- Anti-Virus program, such as McAfee or Norton for Apple
- Microsoft Windows 8 or higher
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for Windows
- Anti-Virus program, such as McAfee or Norton for Windows