The Online Master’s in Real Estate Built in NYC
Join the Sy Syms School of Business for the 100% online Mitzner Master of Science in Real Estate degree program, designed to propel working professionals to success in a complex, dynamic field. Through hands-on experience and expert instruction from our renowned faculty, you will develop a growth mindset geared toward understanding and anticipating the changes in the real estate market.
Apply today at Syms and start the journey toward an online master’s in real estate that is built in New York City and impactful everywhere.
Mitzner Master of Science in Real Estate
- 36 credits
- 15 courses
- 12 core courses, 2 electives
- 1 culminating hands-on practicum experience
- Three 14-week terms per year
- All courses are 7 weeks in length
- Complete in as little as 24 months
- Three opportunities to start per year
- Fall 2021 Application Deadlines:
- Priority Application Deadline: June 17, 2021
- Final Application Deadline: August 26, 2021
- Fall 2021 Term Start: August 30, 2021
We are confident that the Mitzner MS in Real Estate will give our students the tools necessary, and begin the relationships that are so important, in this thriving and ever-changing industry.
Learn by Doing
Explore the Curriculum
NYC-Based With a Global Reach
Focused and Efficient
Mitzner MSRE Advisory Board
The Advisory Board of the Mitzner MS in Real Estate degree at the Sy Syms School of Business provides active oversight over the planning, content and impact of the program. The Advisory Board contributes decades of C-suite entrepreneurial professional expertise across all commercial real estate property types, all forms of financing and workouts, and all stages of development from concept to development, lease-up and exit. Their experiences span real-estate development, law, finance and media. They have been involved in countless deals across all major cities in the US and globally. Their combined expertise provides a unique resource, reinforced by their dedication to Yeshiva University and its students. Each member embodies the Jewish values of developing every individual’s full potential, of supporting the highest-quality education and of upholding the highest standards of integrity.
The Advisory Board members are:
- Ira Mitzner (Co-Chair),* President, RIDA Development Corporation
- Phil Rosen (Co-Chair),* Co-Head of Real Estate practice and Infrastructure practice, Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Joshua Muss,* Principal, Muss Development, LLC
- Michael Stoler, President and CEO, New York Real Estate TV, LLC, The Stoler Report
*Board of Trustees, Yeshiva University
Train With the Experts
The online MS in Real Estate faculty comprises knowledgeable, successful professionals and published researchers who take pride in fostering an intellectual and ethical community of graduate business students. With a depth of experience in real estate investment, development and financial insights, our faculty know exactly what it takes to succeed in the field in the 21st century.
Experience Online Excellence
Our online MS in Real Estate curriculum has been designed with the specific needs of geographically disparate, professionally employed online students in mind. Our mission at Syms is to foster a productive and welcoming learning environment for all who seek to pursue their studies with us.